The BioRob PhD Days 2023 aim to create a stimulating environment for all the PhD students of the Bioengineering and Robotics doctorate. To introduce the new students to this 3-years travel, the Department of Informatics, Bioengineering, Robotics and Systems Engineering (DIBRIS) offer a full two-day program with plenty of opportunities for getting answers to (almost) all possible questions.
We want to put you on the right path for your PhD !!
The BioRob PhD Days 2023 foster the acquaintance among PhD students and facilitate contamination between knowledge and experiences in the different research fields that characterize the Bioengineering and Robotics doctorate.
For 2nd and 3rd year PhD students, the BioRob PhD Days 2023 are a unique occasion to present your research to your peers as well as to more experienced researchers.
This annual event will provide you with excellent opportunities, like:
- Networking with your peers
- Acquiring the tools for successful PhD
- Receiving tips and best practices from senior PhD candidates
- Presenting your research advancements with a poster presentation
- Discussing various topics with doctoral studies specialists and senior researchers
The BioRob PhD Days 2023 will be held at Aula San Salvatore (Piazza Sarzano 9) and Aula Benvenuto (Via S. Croce 30) in the heart of the downtown of Genova.